For event planners, there's no such thing as a dress rehearsal!
Any event you plan and stage is a reflection of your company's image — from the initial invitation to onsite operations. Whether you're planning a product launch, conference, sales meeting, an incentive event, or a gala fund-raiser, remember that the magic of a truly memorable event is in the details, but so is the devil. Special events are fraught with thousands of details, and have to come off without a hitch. Whether your event is for 50 or 2,000 people, whether it has a budget of a few thousand dollars, or hundreds of thousands, planning and executing the project is like a high-wire act without the safety nets. Event Planning gives you a blueprint for planning and executing special events with flair and without any unexpected surprises and expenses. This unique book is loaded with practical advice on every aspect of organizing and managing special events:
- Choosing the best venue
- Preparing and managing the budget
- Scheduling and staffing
- Coordinating food and beverage, décor, entertainment, and themes
- Working with professionals, such as public relations firms and creative directors.
What you don't know or know to ask can have a major effect on the success of your event and on your budget. Event Planning takes you through every aspect of organizing and executing a successful event: the planning stages, timing and logistics, budget preparation, operations, and on-site management. Event Planning:
- Includes sample costing forms to help you generate a detailed project plan and budget.
- Explains what you need to ask before you contract with suppliers.
- Is loaded with practical tips and examples that will help you avoid expensive mistakes.
- Features a companion website with forms from the book, additional forms, author Q&A, and more.
Event Planning takes you behind the scenes, and provides practical tools for anyone who has to plan and execute a truly special event:
- Corporate in-house event planners
- Public relations and communications companies, and their clients
- Marketing and corporate communications professionals
- Fundraisers and not-for-profit organizations
- Professionals in the hospitality and entertainment industries
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to . No
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.