”Industrial Leak and Air Pollution” focuses on the sources of outdoor and indoor air pollution, and the measures we can take, particularly against indoor pollution that is directly under our control. It provides not only information on causes of air pollution and diseases related to it but also modern perspectives on measures you can take to maintain good health by breathing air free of harmful gases and particles. The overall impression the book leaves is that with increase in industrialization comes the responsibility to keep air clean for good health and survival.
The material is presented succinctly, with good use of tables, and is referenced appropriately. The book consists of six chapters each representing an independent topic: chapter 1, Health Effects of Air Pollution; Chapter 2, Diseases Related to Air Pollution-Causes and Cures; Chapter 3, Sources of Outdoor Air Pollution; Chapter 4, Control Measures Against Outdoor Air Pollution; Chapter 5, Indoor Pollution and Its Sources; Chapter 6, Prevention Against Major Indoor Pollutants. The chapters precede by introduction.
Every individual with interest in breathing clean air and its importance to maintain good health, disease prevention must have this valuable book in its collection.
The author of over dozen books and 40 research publications in national and international Scientific Journals, Dr. Dhillon’s unique qualifications include advanced degree in life sciences and molecular biology from Yale University in the West, and his earlier education and experience with breathing and importance of clean air in the East.
Here’s a sample of his books that combine Ancient Eastern Wisdom and modern Western Scientific knowledge. These can be searched at Amazon under Sukhraj Dhillon:
1. Dhillon, Sukhraj S. "Health, Happiness & Longevity: Eastern and Western Approach” (ISBN: 0870405276). Harper & Row, USA/Japan Publications, Inc., Tokyo, Japan [1983, revised 2007]
2. Dhillon, Sukhraj S. "Art of Stress-Free Living: Eastern and Western Approach" (ISBN: 1-4137-9506-4). Publish America, LLLP. Baltimore, MD, USA 
3. Dhillon, Sukhraj S. "Science, Religion & Spirituality" (ISBN: 1-4241-1126-9). PublishAmerica, Baltimore, MD, USA 
4. Dhillon, Sukhraj S. "A New Look at Vegetarianism: Its Positive Effects on Health and Disease Control” (ISBN: 1575150298). P P I Publishing, Dayton, OH, USA [1993, revised 2006]
5. Dhillon, Sukhraj S. "Industrial Leaks and Air Pollution: Causes, Cures and Health Concerns” (ISBN: 9997691547). P P I Publishing, Dayton, OH, USA [1987, revised 2007]
6. Dhillon, Sukhraj S. "Cigarette Smoking: What It's Doing to Smokers and Non-Smokers” (ISBN: 9997691547). P P I Publishing, Dayton, OH, USA [1986, revised 2007]
Now you can buy Books online in USA,UK and India.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.