Boating Magazine's Insider's Guide to Buying a Powerboat features tips and traps for the smart boat buyer. If you don't have an uncle in the boat-dealership business, here's the next-best thing: a longtime boat dealer and salesman who lets you in on trade secrets so you can buy a new or used boat without getting burned. J. P. Lamy lays out a step-by-step approach to finding the right small powerboat (under 30 feet) and buying it at a fair price with favorable financing.
You will learn:
- How salesmen are trained
- What their margins and markups are
- The use of the Internet for boat shopping
- What to look for, good and bad, in a new or used boat
- How to negotiate honestly but toughly
- How to shave thousands of dollars from an asking price
Endorsed by Boating magazine, Lamy's guide helps you take control and win in the bargaining process. When it comes to buying a boat, knowledge is power.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to . No
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.