Manage service across "networks of networks"
Telecommunications Internetworking delivers the information you need to be a player in today's and tomorrow's internetworked telecom -- the quickly evolving field, where technology and economics are inextricably linked. This unique, first-of-its-kind resource gives you both in-depth technical explanations and prescient business forecasts, in everyday language. Writing with the expertise of both an electrical engineer and a communications industry executive, author P. J. Louis explains the technology behind networks, from the intricate technical steps involved in a common landline phone call to the practicalities of linking all types of systems. Along with an understanding of PCS/cellular, paging, satellite, Internet/LANs/WANs, SS7, and cabling technologies, you’ll gain the insight and confidence you need to:
* Design telecom networks of enduring value Base business decisions on a savvy overview of technologies, their interrelationships, and their futures
* Position your network advantageously for connectivity, access, seamlessness, convergence, and artificial intelligence
* Link networks using the most farsighted technical options
* Evaluate networks' potentials and roles as telecom providers
* Discover money-making services that networks can provide not only to consumers, but also to each other
* Gain a farsighted view of intelligent networking and other emerging technologies
* Anticipate technical changes that will affect future network success
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to . No
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.