TEAM ARDUINO UP WITH ANDROID FOR SOME MISCHIEVOUS FUN!
Filled with practical, do-it-yourself gadgets, Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius shows you how to create Arduino devices and control them with Android smartphones and tablets. Easy-to-find equipment and components are used for all the projects in the book.
This wickedly inventive guide covers the Android Open Application Development Kit (ADK) and USB interface and explains how to use them with the basic Arduino platform. Methods of communication between Android and Arduino that don't require the ADK--including sound, Bluetooth, and WiFi/Ethernet are also discussed. An Arduino ADK programming tutorial helps you get started right away.
Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius:
- Contains step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides tips for customizing the projects
- Covers the underlying principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed
- Provides all source code on the book's website
Build these and other devious devices:
- Bluetooth robot
- Android Geiger counter
- Android-controlled light show
- TV remote
- Temperature logger
- Ultrasonic range finder
- Home automation controller
- Remote power and lighting control
- Smart thermostat
- RFID door lock
- Signaling flags
- Delay timer
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to . No
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.