Ajax Starter Kit
Everything you need to start learning Ajax today!
Ajax Programmer’s Toolkit
- For Windows, Mac, or Linux
Quick Start Guide
- Learn Ajax programming basics
Tutorial Reference Library
- Source code and frameworks
Ajax Programmer’s Toolkit with all the technologies you need to set up an Ajax development and testing environment on your Windows, Mac, or Linux computer.
Quick Start Guide teaches you the basics of Ajax programming in 21 short, easy-to-read lessons.
Plug-n-play source code and popular Ajax framework libraries to help you reduce tedious typing and shorten
Learn how to…
- Build better, more interactive interfaces for your web applications
- Compile an Ajax application
- Create and consume Web services with SOAP and REST
- Avoid common errors and troubleshoot programs
- Use popular Ajax libraries to speed up and improve common programming tasks
On the CD…
- XAMPP for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux–an easy-to-install package to set up a PHP- and MySQL-enabled Apache server on your computer
- The jEdit programming editor for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Source code for all the examples from the tutorials
All the contents of the Ajax Starter Kit CD are accessible with any web browser on Windows, Mac, or Linux:
1. Insert CD into your computer’s CD drive.
2. Navigate to the CD folder and double-click on the file named start.html.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to . No
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.