The year 2083 isn't pretty. A strange plague has turned 98% of the world's population into violent, zombie-like creatures known as the Infected. The remaining 2% of the population live in three sectors that are precariously protected by the Earth's Viral Defenses (EVD), the new global government. And if that isn't bad enough, strange, ominous lights have started to appear in the sky. In a world such as this - one where survival is often measured in hours or days rather than in months or years - friends and family are everything. That's why 17-year-old Conner Weston and his older brother Tyson will stop at nothing to find each other after having been separated four years earlier during the initial Outbreak. Individually, the brothers' paths become entwined with the Thirteen, an elite faction of mercenaries who have been contracted by the government to rescue survivors outside of the EVD's protected sectors. At last the brothers have a chance to be reunited, that is, if they can stay alive long enough.... Now you can buy Books online in USA,UK, India and more than 100 countries.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to . No
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.
How to buy a book?
Search for a specific Title OR Author Or ISBN
You can search by Title of Book(Partial names allowed).
You can search by Author of Book (Partial names allowed).
You can search by Subject e.g. Physics,chemistry (Partial names allowed).
You can search by ISBN e.g. 10 digits or 13 digits ISBN or asin of Book without any spaces or hyphens.
Shipping of Books is available all over the world with few exceptions.
Buying process is 100% secure.
Create a Bookshelf of your Favorite books For Any Queries please don't hesitate to contact us at USA +1(760)3380762
India +91 9023011224
India +91 9023011224 (Whatsapp)
Buy Books online because as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.