Peter Archer knew there had to be rules about being a Time Traveler.
1. No new concepts; that made sense.
2. No personal gain; he understood that.
3. But . . . do not fall in love? That might be kind of hard considering he was already in love with his partner before he ever met her.
Saving Virginia Dare, influencing Samuel Morris, or learning about Catherine Beacher may all be in a day’s work; but when students of the Time Travel University start dying on every mission, it doesn't take long to realize something is wrong.
Changing the course of history is easy if you know what you’re looking for; but when reality keeps changing every time you return, things start to get complicated.
• Of course they are only freshman; it’s not like the fate of the whole world hangs on their shoulders . . . does it?
Students of the Time Travel University must discover who they are before they can take their place in history.
• Overcoming personal obstacles: death, rape, guilt, handicaps and other fears is the first step.
It’s not an accident they were chosen to come to this school. It was not an accident that Peter and Faith were teamed together. Training to fulfill your own destiny is a gift that should not be taken lightly.
You are here for a reason . . . and so are they. If you want to see what it takes to overcome some of life’s most difficult challenges, you NEED to follow Peter and Faith in this journey of discovery.
Now you can buy Books online in USA,UK, India and more than 100 countries.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to .
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.