THE PURSUIT OF PLEASURE IS NOT OPTIONAL. IT IS ESSENTIAL.
This study guide companion to the DVD version of Desiring God
â€”the classic explanation of Christian hedonism by John Piperâ€”will help individuals and groups understand that the supreme calling of life is to "glorify God by enjoying Him forever." Â
The DVD and this guide create an ideal package for adult and youth Sunday school classes, small groups, retreats, classrooms, families, as well as for individual study. Â
Topics for this 12-session guided group study include:
- One Great Mission and Motivation
- A Summary of Christian Hedonism
- The Foundation of Christian Hedonism
- The Essence of Christian Hedonism
- The Grand Obligation (Part 1): Commanded to Rejoice
- The Grand Obligation (Part 2): An Essential Element of Faith and Worship
- The Grand Obligation (Part 3): Holy Hedonism Is Love
- The Grand Obligation (Part 4): Â The Strength for Sanctification and Service
- How Then Shall We Fight for Joy? (Part 1): Know Its Sources and Setbacks
- How Then Shall We Fight for Joy? (Part 2): Make Use of the Means of Grace
Complete with Scripture, key quotations for reflection, penetrating questions, and five daily assignments per week, this study guide will help you understand why Godâ€™s pursuit of His glory and your pursuit of joy are not at oddsâ€”because God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.Â
Also includes a 6-session intensive track option. Leaderâ€™s Guide Included.
Now you can buy Books online in USA,UK, India and more than 100 countries.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.