Full-color, step-by-step guidance on how to perform the most popular procedures in cosmetic surgery
Using more than 250 full-color illustrations and photos, and clear, concise text, Cosmetic Surgery teaches you how to perform the latest and most in-demand surgical and non-surgical procedures in aesthetic plastic surgery. Each chapter includes patient selection and preparation, technique, complications, outcomes assessment, and references, and many illustrations that have been prepared specifically for this book.
- A consistent, easy-to-navigate approach that facilitates quick learning
- More than 250 full-color illustrations that clarify each step of every procedure
- Expert authorship by experienced plastic surgeons
COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE OF:
- Facial surgeries including facelift, brow lift, blepharoplasty, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, and chin implants
- Breast surgery, body contouring, and bariatric plastic surgery including breast augmentation, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, brachioplasty, and liposuction
- Non-surgical options including Botox, injectable fillers, chemical peel, dermabrasion, and laser surgery
- Other considerations such as new developments in cosmetic surgery, the business of cosmetic surgery, and the public’s view of cosmetic surgery
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to . No
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.