Enjoy having a simple overview on the 12 Tribes of Israel at your fingertips. See each tribe's symbol, meaning, history, and other fascinating facts at a glance. Includes incredible visual aids, such as a full-color map, family tree, Tabernacle diagram, and more.
Almost every person in the Bible belonged to one of the 12 Tribes of Israel based on their ancestry: From Moses who was a Levite to the Apostle Paul who was Benjaminite. Each tribe had its own history, land, and heritage. Now you can easily grasp the "backstory" of each tribe and see key information at a glance! For example, find out the significance of Jesus being called the "Lion of Judah." For each of the 12 Tribes of Israel, you will get—
- A quick overview of its meaning, size, family history, location, and more.
- A picture of the tribe's symbol (such as the lion from the Tribe of Judah)
- Simple summary of Jacob's blessing, Moses' blessing, and other key events related to each tribe. (Find out the major battles, controversies, and scandals that impacted each tribe. Plus, see which important Bible people came from each tribe of Israel.)
Perfect for individual or group use. 14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long.
Features Incredible Visual Aids (Map of Israel, Tabernacle Diagram, and more)
This pamphlet is packed with visual aids that will help you see key information at a glance. These visuals will enrich your understanding of the 12 Tribes of Israel and add depth to any Old Testament study:
- Family Tree of Jacob (Israel)
- Tabernacle diagram showing where each of the 12 tribes encamped around the Tabernacle.
- Time Line showing key events, starting with Abraham's journey from Haran
- Easy-to-read, full-color map showing how the "promised land" was divided amongst each of the 12 tribes according to their inheritance. The map is color-coded so you can easily spot each tribe's location!
Find out Fascinating Facts about the Twelve Tribes of Israel:
From the largest tribe (Judah) to the smallest (Simeon), this pamphlet is packed with fascinating facts on each of the 12 tribes of Israel.
Here's just 4 quick facts about the Tribe of Judah:
- The tribe of Judah led the other tribes on their march toward the Promised Land.
- This tribe of Judah camped on the east side of the tabernacle—the only side with an entrance (Num. 2).
- Jesus, Caleb, David, and Micah all came from the tribe of Judah.
- Judah means "praise" and its symbol is the lion. (Note: This is why Jesus is known as the Lion of Judah).
See the 12 Tribes of Israel Throughout the Old and New Testament
As you read the unfolding history in the Bible, it's helpful to pay attention to how God worked through the 12 tribes of Israel to fulfill his purposes—especially his purpose of bringing from the tribe of Judah, Jesus the Savior, the "Lion of Judah."
Now you can buy Books online in USA,UK, India and more than 100 countries.
- In Genesis, the first book of the Bible, we see God working through a family: Jacob and his 12 sons (who represent the 12 Tribes of Israel).
- Jesus came from the smallest clan from the Tribe of the Judah.
- In the New Testament, he uses the Apostle Paul (a Benjaminite) to spread the gospel message to the Gentiles.
- In Revelation, the last book of the Bible, we are reminded of a remnant of 144,000 people sealed by God—12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.