Over 30,000 units sold of David Greene's first bestseller, Long-Distance Real Estate Investing!
Invest in real estate and never run out of money―using the hottest strategy in the real estate world!
For years, investors have built wealth through real estate the hard way: saving money slowly and sacrificing their current happiness for a future reward. While this method should produce results in the long run, what if there's a better, more efficient way? What if you can build a real estate empire in years instead of decades?
Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat is the first book about the incredible strategy that's sweeping the nation. BRRRR real estate investing has long been a hidden secret of those with decades of experience, but this book will tear down the barriers, reveal the truth, and make financial freedom more attainable than ever. Author and investor David Greene shares the exact systems and processes used to scale his business from buying two houses per year to buying two houses per month using BRRRR. This book will teach you an easy-to-follow plan that will grow your wealth quickly without letting a lack of cash get in the way of pulling it all off!
Inside, you'll discover:
- A solid plan for getting started, even with limited capital
- How to identify target properties locally and all over the country
- Negotiating strategies for making offers that get accepted
- How to recover 100% (or more) of your money in a deal
- Unique ways to increase a property's value (and your own net worth)
- The key to identifying emerging markets destined for huge growth
- How to recruit top talent to work on your deals (so they build wealth for you!)
- ... And so much more!
The BRRRR strategy has changed countless lives, and this book details the exact steps needed for it to change yours. It's time to BRRRR your way to financial independence and grow your wealth.
Now you can buy Books online in USA,UK, India and more than 100 countries.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.